Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year!

It hardly seems real that we are wrapping up 2010, but it's true!! And for me...it's coming sooner. (Sorry to leave ya'll in the dust.) Right now I'm getting ready to head out on the mini town of Kampot in Cambodia to celebrate New Years Eve and ring in 2011!
So many things this year seem like a dream. Not only for the fact that it has flown by so incredibly fast, but it's my past time to refer to life at home as "real life". Lol. This life...real life, and in 2011... I want to live every day so full. I want to take everything from this last year...good and bad, and learn from every step so we can make this next year fabulous.
Cheers to 2011!
Chey and I in Southern Cambodia...wrapping up 2010!

2 comments:

  1. Live life to the fullest, Jayla, because it's gone in the blink of an eye. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy new year to the world travelers! beach weather looks great, right about now....so much rain here lately. Cheers & happy trails.
    XO :-)
    a donna

    ReplyDelete