Saturday, October 16, 2010

Vagabonding highlight Reel!

 Hi Friends!
Cheyenne and I just left New Zealand. Here are a few treats for your viewing pleasure. We fit so much into the 6 days we had, so here are the highlights:

Boating in the Bay of Islands

Bay of Islands



Mission Bay, Auckland






A Breathtaking cove we stopped in at the Bay of Islands.







Paihia

Best fish 'n chips of my life! Doubtless Bay.

The playful dolphins I swam with in the Bay of Islands.

Chey and I sand-boarding on 90 Mile Beach. Wee!

Awaiting Cheys embrace when we were attempting the self timer feature on the camera. lol.

Wild horses in the sand dunes off 90 Mile beach. So beautiful!

3 comments:

  1. You guy are the best. I'm so excited to travel around the world with you via my computer in Portland.
    Be safe, love and look after each other even when you may not like each other, and have the time of your lives!!!!
    Love and hugs,
    Vip

    ReplyDelete