Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving From Thailand

The best part of Thanksgiving is the time spent with family and friends. This year, half way across the world, I a still so thankful for the loved ones I have. I even got to see some of their beautiful faces (thanks to skype video chat)! But mostly, I am so thankful for my friend Cheyenne! We had our own Thanksgiving feast last night at a little Italian restaurant in Chiang Mai. It was very much a splurge, but with good food, wine, teramisu and a dear friend, it was the perfect thanksgiving! I am so thankful that I can share this journey abroad with Chey. It would not be the same without her.

ps. we've had some fun day dreaming about turkey leftovers. Mmm, with stuffing and cranberry sauce. yum!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving Jayla and Cheyenne! Practice mindful gratitude daily and then every day will feel like Thanksgiving Day. Enjoy your adventures!

    ReplyDelete