Saturday, February 5, 2011

London Town To Manchester: Life of Luxury

We have made our way back into civilization. A land where there are traffic laws...and drivers actually obey them and where toilets actually flush and you can count on the luxury of toilet paper. It's the simple things in life that I realized I missed the most when traveling in 3rd world countries. Just a few days ago Cheyenne and I completed our tour through Asia and landed in the UK. Chey's Aunt Kimmy swooped us up at Heathrow with the warmest welcome ever in the frigged air of England. We road tripped it into Manchester where we are now and living the life of luxury with the Donohue's. Aunt Kimmy was sweet enough to pack the car with snacks and when we got to their new home in Manchester she got us both PJ's to sleep in since we got in so late...either that or everything we owned smelled like a camel. I would bet on the latter, but either way I lived in those PJ's until i washed everything I own and scrubbed down my body with steel wool.  Thanks Aunt Kimmy! It has been fabulous to actually feel clean again and we have spent this time vegging out with the fam, eating home cooked meals, watching Manchester United Football and getting ready to dive into our next adventure. And BTW the Pro Footballers live in the neighborhood of Alderly Edge. I'm keeping an eye out ;-) In the mean time I'll need to kick the habit of jacking TP form public bathrooms.
 
Hello Neighbor boys
 

No comments:

Post a Comment